Truly Green Energy with GS Solar
Thin Film THE VACUUM EVAPORATION TECHNOLOGY
Vacuum deposition in a roll-to-roll-process: Innovative technology meets pioneering spirit
Small molecules with big impact, based on tandem cell technology.
The multilayer, organic molecule-based solar cells with doped transport layers, it efficiently absorbs a broad solar spectrum, even in the infrared range, while still using extremely thin layers.
The tandem cell: two solar cells stacked on top of each other, whereas the active layers are only around 250 nm thick.
Off the roll is currently available in lengths ranging from 0.3m to 2.0 m. More than 2.0 m upon request. The intrinsic lifespan of our small molecules is >25 years (extrapolated).
All advantages at a glance
100% environmentally friendly
Low civil costs in relative comparison with the conventional PV Panels
Very small foot print
No clean room required
Ultra low energy consumption
Flexible PET film substrate
Low process temperatures
No expensive recycling processes necessary
Minimal use of raw materials (just 1 gram of organic material for 1 m2)
Completely toxic-free manufacturing processes (e.g. acids, toxic solvents and gases)
Almost infinite availability of non-toxic raw materials (e.g. no rare earths or heavy metals are used)
The reasons for GS Solar Thin Film’s competitive advantage lie in the fundamental patents covering the production of multilayer, organic molecule-based solar cells with doped transport layers. Using this proprietary architecture, it is possible to efficiently absorb a broad solar spectrum, even in the infrared range, while still using extremely thin layers.
Concrete, Glass, Aluminum, Steel, Foil, Polymer Sheets or PVC Membranes - Thin Film® can be combined with many different building materials. Thanks to its homogeneous surface and thin design of less than 1 mm, Thin Film® can be aesthetically integrated into many applications especially in the areas of building integrated organic photovoltaic (BIOPV).
Compared to conventional solar technology on the roof, building façades usually offer a larger surface to generate solar energy. Depending on the location, the different orientations and possible shading, the power generation of your building can be optimized with different versions, colors and transparency levels of Thin Film
Solar Thin film is THE “Deal Solution” for building integrated organic photovoltaic installation (BIOPV), because it is Ultra Light, Tahin, Highly efficient and Flexible. Green Stealth Solar Thin film can be directly integrated into the façade, hence Generate Power through your own exterior walls.
Its superior low light performance and excellent high temperature stability makes Solar Thin Film® the material of choice for a number of BIPV applications.
• 100% of the capacity is usable over lifetime, with no capacity fading therefore no oversizing required
BEST IN CLASS LCOS
• Warranted life of 10 years, 30MWH energy throughput for each ZBM based on 100% daily discharge
UNLIMITED SHELF LIFE
• Sustains regular outages without battery damage and can be suspended, stored or hibernated from 0% to 100% state of
RECYCLE OR REPURPOSE
• For all Green Stealth battery components and electrolyte
• Charge 100% of the capacity with constant power, due to a flat voltage curve
• Fire retardant electrolyte, no thermal runaway due to separated tank and stack. • No fire suppression system necessary or safety abuse testing required
NO ACTIVE COOLING REQUIRED
• Lifetime, safety and performance are not affected by temperature, even in the hottest outdoor locations
COMPACT AND HIGH ENERGY DENSITY
• 0.34m2 (3.7ft2) with expected energy throughput of 40MWh
INTUTIVE WEB BASED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• 24/7 remote self-monitoring with real-time data capture accessed via the web, through the MODBUS communications system
• High temperature tolerance up to 50°C Plus and no active cooling required.
• Inherent 100% depth-of-discharge characteristics prevent battery damage from power outages, unlike traditional battery technologies.
• Can be fully discharged with no maintenance required.
• No trickle charge required when deployed or stored.
• Zinc-bromide electrolyte is a water-based natural fire retardant.
• The intelligent battery self-manages, self-protects and informs via remote monitoring.
• Physical separation of the cell stack and energy storage tank means there is no risk of thermal runaway (fire or explosion).
• LCOE improvements delivered with substantial room to decrease costs.
• Self-protecting, self-managing, supports monitoring with real-time data capture and error reporting through MODBUS communications.
• Made from recyclable materials.
• Modular and scalable for residential, commercial and grid scale use.
About the LSB (Large Scale Battery)
• The LSB is high density array of up to 60 ZBM’s in a 20 foot shipping container.
• One LSB can store up to 660kWh (0.66 MWh) of energy. Multiple LSB’s can be clustered for grid scale applications.
• Key advantages over other technologies include high availability in a high density form factor, intrinsic safety (no risk of thermal runaway) and requiring only ambient-air cooling.
• Individual ZBM’s can be taken offline or replaced if required with no impact to the rest of the energy system, without replacing an entire battery ‘string’ (as with lead acid and lithium).
Commercial District 2
Block 4, Office 55, First Floor
Opposite Saif Palace, Sharq Area
P. O. Box:
22379 Safat Z.C.13084
+965 2241 3106/7
+965 2241 3104
Petra Commercial Centre, Abdul Hameed
P. O. Box 942157 – Z.C.11194 Shmeisani Area,
+962 6569 9310
+962 6569 9380
Amman- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
& DEVELOPMENT OFFICE:
Green Stealth Pty Ltd
C/o: M/S: Thiel Partners, Level 1/7 Bay Sreet.
Southport, 4215, QLD.
2202, Southport, QLD, 4215, Attn.: Mrs. Stallinos.
Telephone:+617 5680 0300
Fax:+617 5680 0350
DT Beirut, Maarad Street
Building no. 198, 3rd floor
+961 1 986198
+961 1 986298
Beirut - Lebanon